Thank you, thank you, thank you
Leeds GovJam 2017 was a resounding success, so here’s to all the Jammers who showed up, got stuck in, and, 48-hours later, showed their thing! You rocked the public sector
Thanks also to our awesome sponsors and supporters, our ever-faithful venue, ODI Leeds, and our fab mentors and facilitators who together enable this to happen. Read more about our volunteers and get in touch if you want to volunteer for the next jam.
We live tweeted at pace and Periscope’d all seven – yes, SEVEN – of the final Show Not Tell sessions as teams revealed their prototypes to the world. So, recap on our Twitter feed if you missed out.
You can also recap on this year’s secret theme…
The projects that we co-created…
We’ve already had a few reviews and blogs jam hot out of the blocks (see below). And, we expect more to add to this list soon if the Leeds GovJam 2017 Pledge Wall is anything to go by. So, please do let us know if you have produced anything or seen anything and we will update this post as we receive news of more.
- Putting user research into practice at GovJam by Jessica Ferguson
- 48 hours to rock the public sector by Neil Owen
- A quick toast to GovJam by Luke Johnson
- 2017 Flickr photo gallery by Marie Cheung and Lisa Jeffery
- Leeds GovJam 2017 by Ellen Care
- Is your minimum viable product viable? by Simon Wilson
- The Jamming Take Away: What can we learn from doing not talking? by Liz Whitefield
- Now that’s what I call doing not talking by Matt Edgar
- 5 reasons to love Leeds #GGovJam by Lisa Jeffery
BIG THANKS again to you all. We hope to see you next time around!
Regards and respect from Lisa and the 2017 volunteer team 🙂